Your shopping cart is empty!
Yohji Yamamoto has carved a name for himself for his ability to transform perennial tailoring with new, abstract silhouettes. Adopting the genius, these wide leg trousers are woven with an added stretch and fluidity to exaggerate the shape. Cropped characteristically high above the ankle, they’re outfitted with a slip pocket at either side and given an abstract scrawl down the leg in keeping with the Japanese designer’s avant-garde aesthetic.
- Yohji Yamamoto wool trousers
- Exposed button and concealed zip-fly fastening at front
- Wide-leg, cropped, dropped crotch, belt loops, pleated at front, all-over bleached print, one slip pocket at each side, two buttoned jet pockets at back, high-rise back, buckle at back yoke, straight hem
- 100% wool
- Dry clean
- Size 32: Rise 17", inside leg 24", leg opening 16"
- Model is 6ft and wears a size 32
YOHJI YAMAMOTO - Wide-leg wool trousers sale LGY22223271